I believe in:
- the pre-Christian gods of the British Isles;
- genius loci, i.e. spirits of place and/or landscape;
- animism, i.e. spirits in plants, animals and some objects scientist might deign inanimate;
- ancestor worship;
- an energy, or force that permeates everything, though I am unsure as to its source (it could be the gods, or perhaps they are a part of it, like us);
- the effectiveness of magic and/or witchcraft, i.e. the ability of humans to source and utilise that energy and/or force;
- the connectiveness of all, not unlike the heathen Web of Wyrd.
Far from being comprehensive or complete, I will endeavour to add to this list as and when I can remember the rest of my beliefs.